Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Summer Collection

Green Pearl with Glass Conch Shell
   The pieces I placed in my summer collection all have some connection to the beach and the ocean. I included four necklaces, a white pearl necklace made with irregular peanut pearls, a lovely green potato pearl necklace with glass blown conch shell, a crystal necklace that shines like the reflection of sunlight on the ocean,  and a glass bead and wire wrapped charm necklace because it includes shiny fish beads. Also I have a bracelet made with seashells from Jamaica, and I had to include Mr. Fish pin. See the collection at my ArtFire studio: goo.gl/2mzgx
   OK, I have to admit that the only item made with polymer clay is Mr. Fish but sometimes I see beads and other things like the Jamaican seashells that just cry out to me. I just have to do what I have to do at the time.
   I now accept payment through Amazon.  If you have an Amazon account you can use it to purchase from my studio.  This allows you to use your credit or debit card.  I still accept payment through PayPal or by check or money order.

No comments:

Post a Comment